Mini Link Hair Extensions
We have taken the traditional Micro Ring hair application and made it better!
Foxy’s Mini Link tubes lay flatter to the scalp and are smaller and harder to detect than a Micro Ring.
This method takes small sections of the natural hair and clamps an extension strand to it using a small tube. The whole bond is hidden inside of the tube, which is matched to the colour of your roots, to make for a discreet application. Foxys Mini Link Hair Extensions are versatile and can be styled just like your own natural hair. Wear your hair up often? Mini Link Extensions may be the best method for you.
Foxy Hair Extensions Mini Link Extensions are available in 2 different grades of hair, our standard Indian Remy range (20 inch) or our luxury Russian Mongolian Remy hair range (20 inch). Each strand weights 1 gram and is double drawn. This essentially means that we can easily create a gorgeous thick full look for you, no wispy ends when you come to Foxy.
Hours it takes to apply a full head: 2-3 hours
Who are mini link extensions suited to?
Suited best to customers with thicker or courser hair texture, not typically suited to customers with very fine hair or oily hair.
Monthly maintenance is required. Its important that we ensure, as with all methods, that your hair is kept safe throughout the wear of the hair extensions. On a monthly basis we rotate the hair extensions that are located at the nape of the neck and the side sections (the most fragile areas). We also check through the hair extensions to ensure they are being cared for correctly at home and advise any changes to the aftercare routine that need to be made. During this appointment we will re-apply any strands that have fallen. It’s also a great opportunity to add extra hair extensions if a refresh or more thickness is required and the hair is trimmed to ensure it is kept in good condition.
How long do Foxy Mini Link Extensions last?
Our Mini Link Hair Extensions will last in the hair for up to 12 weeks (3 months) This is based on clients using the required Foxy hair extension aftercare products and attending the set maintenance appointments.
At the 12 week mark the hair extensions will need to be removed.
If Indian Hair extensions were fitted then a new set will be required after removal, if indeed you choose to continue the wear of hair extensions. Our Russian Mongolian hair is re-useable and can be removed and re-applied so long as they have been cared for correctly. Many clients will comfortably get 12 months wear from our Russian Mongolian hair extensions.
– Seen to be relatively ‘risk free’ as no chemicals or heat are used in either the application or removal of the hair extensions.
– A perfect colour match can be achieved by mixing several shades together
– The Italian keratin bond is strong and can comfortably withstand daily wear and tear. Shedding should not occur at all with our bonds.
– Can be considered high maintenance. Strands may come loose throughout the wear, although these can easily be re-applied, consideration needs to be given to this.
– Care and attention needs to be taken with the root areas where the links are atttached. Conditioning products, styling products and hair colour must not come into contact with the links otherwise slippage will occur. The root areas need to be separated thoroughly as the hair grows down to ensure no matting occurs at the roots.
– Mini Link hair extensions require gentle care and you must ensure you don’t tug at the strands. If your heavy handed then give this method a miss.
How much hair do I need?
I wish to just add extra volume
Volume only 50g
My hair is fine and I would love more volume and length
Full Head 100g
My hair is neither fine nor thick and I would love more volume and length
Full Head 125-150g
My hair is thick or short and I would love more volume and length
Full Head 175-200g
If you’re at all unsure if extensions will fit your lifestyle or be suited to your hair, or just want to chat about what application method would be best for you then feel free to take advantage of our FREE consultation service. We insist on a consultation if your hair is weak, short or if you are on longer term medication. We would also suggest a prior consultation if you consider your hair to be an unusual colour as we need to ensure it can matched to an extensions shade. Otherwise, if you know what you want then go ahead and book a fitting appointment, all hair is in stock and colour matched on the day.View Our Prices